Junior Angular Developer
If you like to code, but you know Angular only on a basic level that is totally fine! We are looking for a team player to our Angular team that consists of talented and passionate developers responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the most successful applications of varying scale and complexity. If you are eager to join the team of Angular enthusiasts send your CV.
Krzysztof SkorupkaAngular Team Leader & Architect
What will You Get?
- Learning under the guidance of more experienced programmers – 10+ people in the Angular team
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Lack of corporate principles and a positive atmosphere at work
- Comfortable working conditions (stocked kitchen, fun room, fun room, etc.)
- Opportunity for professional self-development and contribution to Open Source project as well as angular.love blog
What we need from you?
- Pro-active attitude
What and how will you do with us?
- Design and create interfaces for web applications
- Breakdown of tasks: new functionalities: 80%, bugs and maintenance: 10%, meetings: 10%
- Technology stack of a typical project: Angular 11+, RxJS, TypeScript, NgRx, Angular CLI, Angular Material
- Stand: Laptop DELL i7 quad, on stand + SSD + 32GB RAM + 2 monitors 24 “height adjustable + very comfortable armchair.