Junior Angular Developer
If you like to code, but you know Angular only on a basic level that is totally fine! We are looking for a team player to our Angular team that consists of talented and passionate developers responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the most successful applications of varying scale and complexity. If you are eager to join the team of Angular enthusiasts send your CV.
Krzysztof SkorupkaAngular Team Leader & Architect
What You’ll Get?
- Learning under the guidance of more experienced programmers – 10+ people in the Angular team
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Dedicated people for HTML / CSS in the team
- Lack of corporate principles and a positive atmosphere at work
- Comfortable working conditions (stocked kitchen, fun room, fun room, etc.)
What we need from you?
- Pro-active attitude
What and how will you do with us?
- Design and create interfaces for web applications
- Breakdown of tasks: new functionalities: 80%, bugs and maintenance: 10%, meetings: 10%
- Technology stack of a typical project: Angular 7+, RxJS, TypeScript, NgRx, Angular CLI, plus: Angular Material
- Stand: Laptop DELL i7 quad, on stand + (Win or Linux) + SSD + 32GB RAM + 2 monitors 24 “height adjustable + very comfortable armchair.