Mid Angular Developer
We’re looking for a team player to Angular team of talented and passionate Developers responsible for designing, building and maintaining the most successful application of varying scale and complexity. If you are eager to join team of Angular enthusiasts send your CV.
Mateusz StefańczykAngular Team Leader
What You’ll Get?
- Learning under the guidance of more experienced programmers – 10+ people in the Angular team
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Dedicated people for HTML / CSS in the team
- Lack of corporate principles and a positive atmosphere at work
- Comfortable working conditions (stocked kitchen, fun room, play room, etc.)
We want from You
- 2 or more years of development experience, at least 1 year on the front end
- Pro-active and pro team attitude to work
What and how will you do with us?
- Design and create interfaces for web applications
- Breakdown of tasks: new functionalities: 80%, bugs and maintenance: 10%, meetings: 10%
- Technology stack of a typical project: Angular 7+, RxJS, TypeScript, NgRx, Angular CLI, plus: Angular Material
- Stand: Laptop DELL i7 quad, on stand + (Win or Linux) + SSD + 32GB RAM + 2 monitors 24 “height adjustable + very comfortable armchair.