Senior Angular Developer
21 000 - 28 000 PLN net/month B2B
Warsaw - Remote
We’re looking for a team player for Angular team of talented and passionate Developers responsible for designing, building and maintaining the most successful application of varying scale and complexity. If you are eager to join team of Angular enthusiasts send your CV.
Krzysztof SkorupkaAngular Team Leader & Architect
Where are we heading?
Our vision and mission is to become the best Angular Team in Poland and so far, we are doing very well!
What can you expect?
⌨️ You will design and develop advanced web applications together with experienced developers: we have 20+ Angular team members.
⌨️ Tech stack of a typical project: Angular 13+, RxJS, TypeScript, NgRx, Nx. Additionally: Angular Material, Storybook
⌨️ If you’ll be interested in extras and benefits:
- You will get a chance to participate in presentations, workshops, our meetups and networking events over beer and pizza. Moreover you can attend the biggest Angular conferences – Ng Poland, Ng Conf
- You will be granted dedicated time, up to 8 hours per week, for self and group development tasks in a FE-related area of your choice
- You will be engaged in internal and external open source projects that we use (e.g. NgRx, ngneat)
- You will have access to popular e-learning platforms e.g. pluralsight and to an internal e-book library, as well as the opportunity to purchase any book of your choice.
- Together we will expand and enhance the biggest blog devoted to Angular – angular.love. We encourage you to contribute content to our angular.love blog and share your experience and knowledge by giving lectures at meetups organized by us.
- You can always count on our support, we want you to broaden your horizons and invest in yourself development. We’ll gladly give you the freedom of choice if you’d like to switch to another technology and learn something new.
By the way, we would like to invite you to our upcoming Angular Meetup, which will be held online on July 25! Stop by, it’s a great opportunity to learn something useful 😉Apply here!
What else awaits you?
Hybrid or remote work
Full-time or part-time work, possibility of working 100% remotely
Buddy and team leaders who will support you and your development from day one at your new job
We put a great deal of value on good projects, which is why we focus on satisfactory projects and reject the qualitatively worse ones
Weekly English and German lessons
Available company convertible that you can rent out for summer rides
Company trips at least twice a year, including a summer trip and a winter trip to a warm destination
An opportunity to combine work and leisure by taking advantage of a subsidized workation with your colleagues
Comfortable office environment (different themed snacks every day, unlimited energy drinks, beers, ping pong, PS4, PS5 and gaming steering wheels)
We often get together for company breakfasts, parties and Fifa tournaments
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 4 years of experience in programming frontend applications
- State management (e.g. NgRx) experience is much appreciated
- The ability to write unit tests (karma/jasmine or jest) is much appreciated
- English skills allowing you to freely communicate with clients
You’re not meeting all the listed expectations? No problem, never mind and give it a try anyway! Prove yourself!
What does the recruitment process look like?
If your CV will meet our expectations, the following will await you:
- You’ll get a phone call from Maja, who will arrange an interview with our developers
- You will be given an assignment that you’ll have to either do before or during the interview – we will let you know in advance
- ❌ no HR ❌ ?
- a technical meeting with our Angular Developer
And finally, you can expect an offer and a warm welcome at House of Angular!
If the offer won’t be on the table this time, you will receive feedback explaining what you could work on to have a better shot the next time, so don’t worry if you won’t be successful for the first time, you can certainly try and apply again! 🙂