Project Manager IT
15 000 - 20 000 PLN net/month B2B
Our vision and mission is to become the best Angular Team in Poland and so far, we are doing very well!
Where are we heading?
We are a company where together, with passion, we create IT solutions for Europe and beyond.
The most important thing for us is a close – knit and committed team, so we focus on development,
lack of corporate habits and a positive, friendly working atmosphere.
What will your responsibilities will be?
- Managing project continuity and monitoring project progress
- Monitoring budgets and hours in projects
- Participating in meetings with clients, including negotiation meetings
- Implementing operational improvements in the company and coordinating work on them
- Creating and overseeing company processes
- Managing teams without a Team Leader, including conducting 1:1 meetings
- Improving cooperation with clients, including efficiency and quality of communication
- Taking care of a high Developer Experience, including periodically checking its level in the company
- Taking on company challenges, including ad-hoc tasks delegated by management
- Ensuring that the strategy and vision are consistent with the company’s activities, and promoting it to employees and customers
- Building the tool base and validating it
What else awaits you?
Hybrid or remote work
Full-time or part-time work, possibility of working 100% remotely
Buddy and team leaders who will support you and your development from day one at your new job
We put a great deal of value on good projects, which is why we focus on satisfactory projects and reject the qualitatively worse ones
Weekly English and German lessons
Available company convertible that you can rent out for summer rides
Company trips at least twice a year, including a summer trip and a winter trip to a warm destination
An opportunity to combine work and leisure by taking advantage of a subsidized workation with your colleagues
Comfortable office environment (different themed snacks every day, unlimited energy drinks, beers, ping pong, PS4, PS5 and gaming steering wheels)
We often get together for company breakfasts, parties and Fifa tournaments
What do we expect from you?
- Min. 2 years of experience in project management (including knowledge of agile methodologies i.e. Agile, with emphasis on Scrum)
- Very good knowledge of English (C1+ level)
- Excellent ability to work with people
- Willingness to continuously improve
- Critical thinking skills
- High personal culture and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems of both business and human nature
- Ability to give effective feedback and motivate people
- Willingness to develop and learn new skills
What can you expect?
- A one-year contract with the possibility of extension
- Having a real impact on the operation of the company
- Opportunity to work remotely or workation
- Gain knowledge about the operation of the IT industry
- Fun room, stick, foosball, ping pong, darts, PS4 and PS5 consoles, beer, energy in the office and much more
- Integration trips (at least twice a year)
- Subsidies for integration (outings, trips)
- Subsidized participation in conferences, trainings, workshops
- No corporate rules and a relaxed atmosphere at work
- Modern work tools, 2 24″ monitors with adjustable height + very comfortable chair
- Multisport package
- English lessons with a native speaker (remotely and stationary)
- German language lessons, (basic and advanced group)
- Possibility of renting a company BMW convertible for summer rides
Nice to have
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience in managing a portfolio of projects
- Knowledge of German C1 or above mega plus